Salary range - $65000 to $80000 / year.
Position is responsible for supporting Independent Distributors’ (IDs) efforts to manage customer relationships, engage in sales activities, grow their customer base, seek new selling opportunities in the market, and track sales data. In this supportive role. Area Sales Directors will be responsible for developing recommended sales strategies to build sales, the customer base, and brand recognition. Area Sales Directors will spend the vast majority of their time personally interacting with customers and IDs in the market to complete these tasks. Area Sales Directors will work independently with minimal supervision. Area Sales Directors will review and analyze pertinent sales and marketing data and provide updates and recommendations to IDs Market VP to discuss ways to improve customer relationships, increase selling opportunities, and enhance the business partner relationship with IDs.
- Oversee general business operations and activities within assigned area; develop budget and market merchandising and advertising in partnership with the Business Units and Marketing for assigned area
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in carrying out job duties
- In conjunction with IDs, call on customers to promote additional sales and brand awareness
- Advise IDs on maintaining and developing relationships with customers
- Plan and maintain a schedule of regular key account visits to build rapport and generate increased sales
- Act as liaison between Flowers and IDs and assist IDs in their sales efforts and strategies
- Collaborate with Market VP and Distributor Enablement to analyze market and territory opportunities so that IDs can increase sales and grow territories
- Conduct weekly reviews with Market VP to monitor sales data and personal growth objectives
- Stay current on consumer insights and adjust sales strategies accordingly
- Work with IDs on potential opportunities to acquire new customers
- Work with IDs on product promotions, displays, and other opportunities to build sales
- Track market conditions for customers
- Advise IDs on the effectiveness and frequency of in-store displays and other promotions and evaluate new ways to partner with IDs
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Sarbanes – Oxley, Safety, etc.)
- Perform other duties which are deemed to be an integral part of the position, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
At least 5 years of relevant experience in general management or sales. Past experience as a sales rep, distributor, or other sales position required.
Bachelor’s degree (preferably Sales or Business Administration) or equivalent experience
After 30 days of employment, employees (and their families) are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance, voluntary benefits such as long term disability and the company’s 401(k) plan. Employees will accrue 9.23 hours of PTO per month. PTO accrual increases with length of service. Employees receive 8 paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Additional compensation includes the opportunity to receive bonuses based on both company and personal performance. Please reply by 06/23/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Jaime L Flores at email@example.com or 209 272-5397.
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods