Provides break and/or meal relief for every production position on assigned shift. Duration of each assignment will vary according to operational needs, but will generally not exceed 20 minutes. Requires constant interaction with work group and other departments at the primary work location. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
• Demonstrated ability to perform routine production tasks in accordance with applicable standards as directed by supervisor or person in charge.
• Maintains cleanliness of work area.
• Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
• Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
• Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
• Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
• One or more years of production experience and basic knowledge of all production procedures.
• No educational prerequisite; however must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record information applicable to the job.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 06/06/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Shemeka Cisco at Shemeka.Cisco@flocorp.com or .
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods