Have you ever enjoyed Nature's Own® , Wonder® or Dave's Killer Bread®? Or perhaps snacked on a TastyKakes® or Mrs. Freshley's® cake, donut, or honeybun? If the answer is yes, then you know our company!
Our Business Development program is the talent pipeline for the future leaders of Flowers Foods, working in sales and manufacturing functions. We are looking for college graduates who will join us as we become a more agile, automated, and insights-driven company focused on delighting our consumers with delicious baked foods. As a Business Development Generalist, you will participate in a 27-week immersive development curriculum that will unlock your growth potential and develop you into a future leader of our Company. The program is designed for top talent who seek a performance-based culture that is built on meritocracy, ambition, ownership, and passion. The Business Development Program will provide you an opportunity to learn from and work alongside our Bakery leaders at a select bakery learning firsthand how our freshly baked items are perfected and delivered to our customers. As a Business Development Generalist, you will be adding value as a full-time employee from day one doing real work and delivering real results. Your journey will start with an immersive onboarding experience- and from there, you will continue learning and will have the opportunity to leave an impact on our business.
• Working alongside Area Sales Directors to understand how to operate a territory. Learning the Flowers way with Key Account holders.
Operations | Engineering | Distribution
• Understanding how baking at Flowers is done. Work side by side with our operations team baking our product and learning how we keep our products safe and fresh.
Upon successful completion of our 27-week Business Development program you will be placed into functions across our company (nationwide) where you can add immediate value.
• Strong leadership and decision-making skills
• Strong interpersonal skills; service mentality
• Ability to work as a team – Energize self and others
• Ability to inspire excellence – Model lifelong learning- curiosity and creativity
• Ability to navigate our future – Fresh. Forward. Flowers.
• College graduate or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and are a graduating Senior
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 05/30/2023. Resumes are active for 60 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Malinda Gwen Black at Malinda.Black@flocorp.com or 334 707-1986.
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods