DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world’s most active multi-chain Web3 developer platforms. Our platform enables hackers and open source developers around the world to participate in Hackathons, Bounty, Grant, Grant DAO, and get funding through the encrypted native protocol and infrastructure provided by DoraHacks. By far, more than 4000 projects from the DoraHacks community have received over $25 million in grants . A large number of open source communities, DAOs, and more than 50 major blockchain ecosystems are actively using Dora’s infrastructure (DoraHacks.io) for open source funding and community governance.
DoraHacks is building the future open source curation market. We believe that by equipping developers with the best tools, connecting them to the right people, we can help the open source community solve the whole world’s problems better.
For More Info
Please visit our Websiteï½LinkedInï½Twitterï½Discord |Youtube | Bilibili | DORA RESEARCH BLOG
If you are motivated by the infinite hacker movement
If you are curious about the outerspace
If you are ready to solve the real problems of the world
If you are passionate about building the future of Web3 world
If you want to be a digital nomad
- Write English and Chinese articles to introduce DoraHacks and Dora Factory to a wide range of audiences, and take on content delivery, community communication and public opinion tracking on designated blockchain media platforms.
- Pitch and nurture relationships with oversea social mediaï¼English, Japanese, Korean, etc.), regularly analyze media data, and iterate media resources.
- Know Doraâs products, have sharp insights into social media trends and skills in marketing tools, continuously produce content in various forms such as articles, graphics, videos, and in-person impressions.
- Create original high-quality content to improve the fan activeness on Twitter, YouTube, Binance Live , and other social media platforms, increase the number of fans, and reach the user acquisition goal.
- Coordinate Dora’s offline branding activity, material design, etc. to achieve better communication effects.
- Monitor and measure results with both quantitative approach and qualitative approach.
- Coordinate with teams to make intensive iterations on communication contents.
- Bachelor degree or above, journalism, communication, PR related major
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Good at manuscript writing with excellent editorial ability
- More than 3 years of professional media public relations experience with active thinking and keen insight into private domain traffic
- Experience in liaison and collaboration with overseas technology, venture capital, and mainstream media
- Experience/skills in crisis PR preferred
- Knowledge in crypto communities preferred
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. We are able to provide visa sponsorship in some countries, and the possibilities can be discussed in interview process.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom/Google Meeting and consists of the following:
– Test (Online test/Take-home assignment)
– Recruiter call (15-30 minutes)
– Team interview (45-60 mins)
– Final interview (45 mins)
If you need any support for the interview process, pls do not hesitate to contact us by
Source: Remote OK