Benefits of being a Dave's Killer Bread Maintenance Tech I
- $28.45 after 180 days
- $1.00 Shift Differential from 6 PM-6 AM
- Killer Cafe with Free snacks and lunch
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Free Bread and discounts in the Healthy Bread store
- Mentor and referral program
- Many more employee benefits are available
Performs scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and installation tasks on the physical plant, equipment and machinery, according to standards. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance tasks.
- Performs scheduled maintenance on plant equipment and machinery.
- Responds to and corrects equipment stoppage/mechanical breakdown. Troubleshoots (when necessary). Repairs/replaces worn/defective parts, motors, control devices, etc.
- Operates machine shop equipment and makes required parts when necessary.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Practice and comply with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
One or more years experience as Production Operator or Technician and/or formal training or experience. Experience in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning; Welding, Electronics, Electrical repairs, Industrial Equipment installations, alignment, start-up repairs, etc.
Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Technology and/or equivalent formal training and work experience.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 05/23/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Tamara L Baertlein at Tamara.Baertlein@flocorp.com or 971 8324781.
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods