Operates dough pump/kneader, divider, rounder and overhead proofer, to obtain desired dough piece size and production speed according to standard per product. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
- Sets up divider
- Ensures proper weight and speed on each variety according to standards.
- Assist in mixing dough.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Required to daily operate W.T. for as much as two (2) hours per day.
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
- Occasionally stoops and bends while assisting in lifting dough module weighing up to 120 lbs.
- Ability to exert necessary force to push or pull wheeled carts weighing (400/500 lbs.) a distance of (150) feet.
- Physical ability to stand a minimum of 8 hours, maximum of 16 hours on a daily basis.
- Ability to cross over 5 steps to get to work site.
- Ability to speak and understand instructions in English
- Ability to read, comprehend and practice necessary safety procedures, signs, etc.
- Must meet/maintain CDC food handling requirements and other governmental and/or customer requirements.
- Ability to wear and use approved, applicable safety equipment, as needed.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 05/26/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Evan Curtis Allen at Evan.Allen@flocorp.com or .
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods