Assists Maintenance Manager in managing the maintenance engineering department. Acts as Maintenance Manager in his/her absence. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
- • Assists the Maintenance Manager in the performance of his/her duties.
• Performs the duties of Maintenance Manager in his/her absence.
• Supervises, trains, and directs maintenance personnel.
• Manage Preventative Maintenance Program, Follows up with root cause analysis on all failures
• Ensures equipment reliability and availability of parts
• Supervises and engages in installation of equipment.
• Supervises and, when necessary, participates in the repair and maintenance of machinery and equipment.
• Promotes and maintains good employee relations.
• Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Sarbanes – Oxley, Safety, etc.).
• Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
• 3+ years of proven supervisory experience in industrial operations, maintenance or utilities operations is preferred. Demonstrated knowledge in Industrial Electrical wiring, motor control, PLC. Equipment repair, Industrial Equipment installation, start-up, repair, etc.
• Experience in the installation, diagnosing and repairing mechanical equipment through troubleshooting required. Electrical troubleshooting is desired.
• Experience or knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLC), and Networking devices a plus. Allen Bradley experiences a plus.
• Managing/overseeing a Preventative Maintenance Program
• SAP experience is a plus
Associate degree in Electronics/Electrical Technology and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. AIB Engineering certificate. Completion of formal management skills training program.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 05/30/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Diane Marie Roberts at Diane.Roberts@flocorp.com or .
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods