Jackson, MS, USA
University of Mississippi Medical Center
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Please review the following instructions prior to submitting your job application:
- Provide all of your employment history, education, and licenses/certifications/registrations. You will be unable to modify your application after you have submitted it.
- You must meet all of the job requirements at the time of submitting the application.
- You can only apply one time to a job requisition.
- Once you start the application process you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
- Applications must be submitted prior to the close of the recruitment. Once recruitment has closed, applications will no longer be accepted.
After you apply, we will review your qualifications and contact you if your application is among the most highly qualified. Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to individually respond to all applicants. You may check the status of your application via your Candidate Profile.
Important Applications Instructions:
Please complete this application in entirety by providing all of your work experience, education and certifications/
license. You will be unable to edit/add/change your application once it is submitted.
Job Requisition ID:
Academics (Non-Faculty Only)
Main Campus Jackson
Enrollment Data Specialist – Student Services & Records – Office of Enrollment Management
Monitoring the daily integrations of multiple systems, data processes, data entry, data retrieval and exporting data for stakeholders to conduct data analysis and institutional reporting. Oversight of individuals applying and meeting programmatic admission requirements. Independently researches external institutions and ensures their courses meet programmatic admission requirements along with IHL and SACSCOC educational standards. Effectively work in a multidisciplinary organization that is subject to constantly changing priorities while demonstrating a commitment to excellent customer service.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years of experience in a business or academic setting. No substitute for bachelor’s level degree.
Certifications, Licenses or Registration required: N/A
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Ability in problem identification, reasoning, and analysis. Interpersonal skills to work with department school leaders, faculty, staff, students and prospective students. Ability to find solutions to conflicting situations. Skill in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction. Skill in working as part of a team and collaborating with colleagues. Skill at sharing workload and communicating effectively in a team environment. Skill in writing concise, logical, grammatically correct analytical or narrative reports. Knowledge of department and school admission requirements. Knowledge of the applicable federal and state regulations governing areas related to the responsibilities of the job including FERPA.
- Evaluates applicants to ensure they are meeting minimum standards through independent research, i.e. residency requirements, ensuring all transcripts and supporting documents are received.
- Investigates, calculates and analyze applicant data with minimal direction.
- Run reports of applicant metrics to ensure minimum programmatic requirements are met and data are correct.
- Navigates multiple systems to compile applicant data for admissions committees.
- Assist admissions committees and program directors with finalizing admissions processes.
- Assist management with cleaning up data for institutional reporting.
- The duties listed are general in nature and are examples of the duties and responsibilities performed and are not meant to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
Physical and Environmental Demands
Requires constant activities subject to significant volume changes of a seasonal/clinical nature, constant work produced subject to precise measures of quantity and quality, frequent bending, frequent lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds, occasional pushing/pulling, occasional reaching, constant sitting, occasional standing, occasional twisting, and frequent walking. (occasional-up to 20%, frequent-from 21% to 50%, constant-51% or more)
FLSA Designation/Job Exempt:
Job Posting Date:
Job Closing Date (open until filled if no date specified):