Performs duties pertaining to SAP program. Verify and enter orders for daily production. Enter adds and cuts to daily orders. Responsible for making sure that all orders coming in and out of the plant are correct in SAP. Serves as backup to the Assistant Controller. Manages inventory and purchasing of office/computer supplies, office equipment, and computers for the facility. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
- Keys in SAP orders for daily production orders.
- Keys in any changes to daily production orders.
- Keeps COGI clear.
- Ensures that all incoming and outgoing purchase orders are correct and complete.
- Codes invoices for payment.
- Runs MRP.
- Acts as backup to the assistant controller:
- As needed, supervises subordinates
- As needed, assists Controller in preparation and presentation of Profit or Loss Reports.
- As needed, matches invoices to proper receiving tickets from the receiving clerk.
- As needed distributes of payroll checks.
- As needed, prepares financial reports including bank deposits, cashier sheets, etc.
- As needed, analyzes General Ledger Accounts.
- Manages inventory and purchase of all office and computer supplies for the facility.
- Monitors pricing and purchasing computer and office equipment for the facility.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.).
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting.
- Four-year degree in Business Administration/Major in Accounting. Good basic math skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 06/17/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Megan Normand at Megan.Normand@flocorp.com or .
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods