Los Angeles, CA, USA
Make a positive impact on one of the nation’s top health systems. Help ensure the efficient delivery of award-winning patient care. Take your professional expertise to the next level. UCan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
As the Human Resource Generalist (HRG) with the Department of Radiology you will provide administrative support to the Human Resources (HR) office under the general direction of the Academic/Staff HR Supervisor. The HRG works to provide HR functions and services for Radiology faculty, staff, students and visitors. A major job function implores you to work with various offices in the David Geffen School of Medicine, the UCLA Health System and others internal and external to UCLA Health to accomplish departmental goals. This role contains a variety of responsibilities, general duties and contributes to the overall maintenance of an effective team-managed office environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Assemble and organize accurate information to meet deadlines for the School of Medicine
* Assist employees with online benefits enrollment and troubleshooting issues
* On-board new employees and Off-board separating employees
* Serve as liaison to Graduate Division and keep faculty and Graduate Student Researchers informed of changes
· Manage staff leave of absences such as: Family Medical Leave (e.g. PFCB-parent leave), Workers’ Compensation, Disability, extended Medical, personal and etc.
· Review staff appointments in UCPath making sure appointments current and that employees will be paid correctly
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or relate fields – strongly preferred
* Ability to act as liaison to faculty, staff, students and other visitors
* Ability to handle sensitive materials and confidential information with discretion and tact
* Demonstrated ability to design, modify, and generate spreadsheets, create formulas, modify formats and run various reports in Excel
* Excellent analytical skills with ability to review detailed work
* Skill in operating a computer using various programs and databases: e.g. Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power-Point, Access, etc., UCPath, HBS, BIS, I-9 Tracker, Go.Grad, Internet, Outlook e-mails, Avature, Cornerstone, CAR, PAR, LOAN system, Zoom, etc.