Performs secretarial duties for Human Resource Department, maintains records and files, and maintains communication with other in-plant offices and distribution centers. This position is salaried nonexempt.
- Maintain personnel records for all employees and inform HRSS of hires, promotions, transfers, termination and changes per established procedure.
- Compile lists of employees eligible for service awards.
- Prepare and maintain accident reports (Workers Compensation, Vehicle Accident, Product Liability, etc.).
- Prepare weekly and period reports and required governmental compliance reports.
- Handle Credit League transactions.
- Respond to requests for employment and salary verification.
- Manage background check process for conditional offers of employment.
- Distribute Incentive Programs Award/Prize and prepares and distributes applicable communication (lists, etc.).
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Sarbanes Oxley, Harassment, Safety, etc).
- Perform other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
Twelve months experience as secretary or clerk in business office.
High school diploma or equivalent.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 06/23/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Billie Cherae Walker at Billie.Walker@flocorp.com or .
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods