Performs scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and installation tasks on the physical plant, equipment and machinery, according to standards. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
- • Installs, maintains, and repairs a variety of industrial electrical equipment used in the Manufacturing Plant Bakery for light, power and automatically controlled machinery such as transformers, circuit breakers, AC and DC motors, variable frequency drives, sensors, PLCs and HMIs, camera systems, temperature control systems, monitoring instrumentation and other electrical / electronic systems.
• Installs, repairs, and maintains electronic controls on conveyors, ovens, mixers, high speed packaging equipment, control panels and other plant equipment.
• Solves all electrical emergency problems or contacts supervisor for instructions.
• Performs minor mechanical repairs or adjustments.
• Locates and diagnoses troubles in the electrical system or equipment.
• Rebuilds / refurbishes and tests electrical and electronic assemblies.
• Plans sequence of operations to effect repairs with minimum of time and expense.
• Reports major problems to the Supervisor for decisions.
• Works with blueprints, drawings, layout, or written or verbal instructions.
• Capable of interpreting complicated wiring diagrams and schematic drawings.
• Capable of laying out work.
• Makes standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring and electrical equipment.
• Uses a variety of electrician's hand tools, measuring devices, and testing instruments.
• Uses conduit bending and threading equipment, drills, hoists, etc.
• Operates Powered Industrial Equipment as required.
• May supervise the work of helpers and apprentices on assignment.
• Follows established Company Policies & Procedures, Sanitary Codes, and Safety Requirements.
• Performs preventative maintenance and completes work orders as assigned.
• Completes daily work cards and other paperwork, documenting work activities and man hours.
• At least two (2) years additional plant experience involving industrial equipment applications, a working knowledge of electronic controls, high speed packaging machinery, and basic knowledge of PLC's and VFD’s (Allen Bradley preferred).
• Four (4) year Electrical apprenticeship or equivalent preferred but may be substituted with work experience.
• Experience with Rockwell software a plus.
• Experience with PM and work order systems.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 05/23/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Michelle G Gussom at Michelle.Gussom@flocorp.com or .
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods