Performs a variety of cleaning duties to ensure that plant meets/ maintains sanitation standards of company, industry, customer and/or governmental agencies. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
• Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Cleans assigned areas and/or machinery in accordance with company, regulatory agency and/or customer standards. Dismantles equipment for cleaning and reassembles.
• Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
• May assist receiving clerk as necessary.
• Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
• Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.).
• Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
• Six or more months related experience.
• No educational prerequisite; however must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record necessary information applicable to the job.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 06/03/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to David Minh Tran at David.Tran@flocorp.com or 713 869-5701.
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods