Responsible for ordering, receiving, inspecting and accounting for all material used in plant. Also makes intercompany shipments when necessary. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
- Replenishes all required ingredients, wrapping and labeling supplies, and miscellaneous items.
- Supervises direct reports.
- Assists with employee training.
- Makes recommendations on disciplinary action and otherwise participates in the disciplinary action process as necessary.
- Receives and inspects all incoming shipments for damaged or unsanitary merchandise and refuses or returns such items.
- Properly stores and rotates production supplies.
- Performs inventory of supplies on weekly basis.
- Arranges for intercompany shipment(s) of materials to other plants.
- Completes daily/weekly administrative paperwork.
- Ensures that work area is clean and organized (like items together and in designated areas).
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
One or more years experience in shipping/receiving operations.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 06/09/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Kristofer Edward Kline at Kristofer.Kline@flocorp.com or 757 622-0347.
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods