Hybrid (Copenhagen, Denmark)
A passion for fantasy worlds has long been ingrained in our studio, and at last we can announce we have embarked on a journey into that beloved realm. With a party of veteran IOI guild members and new wizards and sorceresses of the industry, we are building an ambitious new IP for console and PC that will revolutionize the online fantasy RPG genre. If you share a similar passion for creating welcoming, heartfelt, bold and impactful worlds, join us and together we will write the next chapter in IOI’s history.
As Lead Animator, you will have a significant amount of responsibility over the overall quality of our animation teams’ output, whilst also leading by example, and displaying the amazing things that are possible where experience meets creativity.
What you will do:
- Lead the animation team in the process of creating animations that fits the style and vision and has a great feel on the sticks.
- Support the animators in growing their skillset to reach a compelling animation style and drive the animation vision for the team.
- Bring Vision into imaginative motion through keyframe.
- Work with the Animation Director and Producers to ensure that their creative vision will be produced within production timeline.
Who you are:
- Someone who can craft animations without solely relying on Motion Capture.
- Someone who can create benchmark animations for the team when necessary.
- A naturally curious individual with a mindset that is not afraid to learn new things.
Who we are:
IO Interactive is an independent videogame development and publishing company with studios in Copenhagen, Malmö and Barcelona. As the creative force behind some of the most talked-about multiplatform video games in the last decade, we are committed to creating unforgettable characters and experiences – all powered by our award-winning, proprietary Glacier technology.
We know that to achieve those goals, we need courage, talented people and a great working environment – and we do our utmost to have all of that. Across our multiple studios, we’re working on several projects. Crucially though, we’re all one team. We value the work and impact that each person brings to the table and we actively encourage new ideas, whilst listening to your insights along the way.
We have a dedicated team of People Managers, who look after you as an individual and as an employee. With more than 40 nationalities, we know that everyone is different and we are proud to have a reputation for being a friendly workplace with highly-talent people.