- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders from across the enterprise to appropriately capture needs, effectively define and prioritize requirements as they pertain to our client’s environment and standards
- Drive, in partnership with the Product Manager and respective stakeholders, the integrity of solution roadmaps.
- Liaison with Developers and QA resources, ensuring awareness, input, and requirement analysis to effectively execute, test and deploy.
Qualified candidates must have a specific portfolio of experience and skills that includes:
- Possess 5+ years of professional experience in Information Technology.
- Experiences in the configuration and continued optimization and enhancement of solutions
- Strong communication and documentation skills, straddling both business and technical stakeholders will be pivotal to the role’s success.
- Demonstrated experience in capturing details that can be translated into requirements. In turn, those requirements are quantified for planning purposes and benefit realization; supporting tactical and strategic plans.
- The ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, both oral and written is required
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
- Strong initiative; self-starter; self-directed; ability to multi-task
- Experience in project planning, and meeting facilitation for multiple groups and projects is preferred
- Experience working with Project Manager/delivery stakeholders, Agile methodologies, and handling multiple top priorities task
- Optional: Experience with Salesforce or migration of Salesforce to in-house or other CRM systems
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/lotus-labs-inc-senior-business-analyst
Source: We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more