Plans, assigns, supervises, and directs activities of subordinates. Participates in hiring and disciplinary decisions. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
• Ensures plant facility and equipment are maintained according to standards.
• Assists Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Superintendent in the performance of assigned duties.
• Plans, assigns and supervises work of Engineering Personnel on assigned shift.
• Trains new employees in accordance with established training programs and plant procedures. Demonstrates procedures unique to plant operations.
• Supervises and/or participates in the repair and maintenance of all plant machine and equipment.
• Reads, understands and implements schematics and mechanical drawings.
• Maintains good employee relations.
• Promotes established safety programs and insure safe operating procedures and monitor employee compliance.
• Ensures that work areas are cleaned and organized during assigned shift.
• Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
• Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
• 2+ years of proven leadership or supervisory experience in industrial operations, maintenance or utilities operations is preferred. With a demonstrated knowledge in Industrial Electrical wiring, motor control, PLC. Equipment repair, Industrial Equipment installation, start-up, repair, etc.
• Experience in the installation, diagnosing and repairing mechanical equipment through troubleshooting required. Electrical troubleshooting is desired.
• Experience or knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLC), and Networking devices a plus. Allen Bradley experiences a plus.
• Managing/overseeing a Preventative Maintenance Program
• SAP experience is a plus
• Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Technology and/or equivalent formal training and work experience Completion of formal management skills training program.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 06/13/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Megan Normand at Megan.Normand@flocorp.com or .
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods