Plans, assigns, supervises, and directs activities of subordinates. Participates in hiring and disciplinary decisions. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
- 2+ years of proven leadership or supervisory experience in industrial operations, maintenance or utilities operations is preferred. With a demonstrated knowledge in Industrial Electrical wiring, motor control, PLC. Equipment repair, Industrial Equipment installation, start-up, repair, etc.
- Experience in the installation, diagnosing and repairing mechanical equipment through troubleshooting required. Electrical troubleshooting is desired.
- Experience or knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLC), and Networking devices a plus. Allen Bradley experiences a plus.
- Managing/overseeing a Preventative Maintenance Program
- SAP experience is a plus
• Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Technology and/or equivalent formal training and work experience Completion of formal management skills training program.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 05/27/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Eric Fitzgerald Maholmes at Eric.Maholmes@flocorp.com or 913 374-8014.
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods