Pay range $53000 to $64000 plus overtime / year.
Engineering technicians perform scheduled as well as unscheduled maintenance tasks. They must possess strong electrical and mechanical skills in order to support the production technician in maintaining an efficient operation. It is necessary for him/her to be in possession of or capable of acquiring licenses required by city or state to work with boilers, refrigeration and various other job related equipment. Engineering technicians must have the aptitude and desire for continued training because of on-going technological improvements.
Technicians must be flexible and adaptable as they will be required to rotate job assignments throughout engineering and production. In addition, it is the responsibility of the technician to contribute to the maintenance of a safe work environment for themselves and their fellow technicians.
Engineering Technicians I must have received training in and be deemed proficient in all required skillsets on current level and level(s) below, if applicable.
Position requires proficiency in the use of SAP including data input, data retrieval, reporting, and other functions as instructed.
Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
- Performs assigned preventative maintenance tasks.
- Performs scheduled maintenance on plant equipment and machinery.
- Responds to and corrects equipment stoppage/mechanical breakdown. Troubleshoots (when necessary). Repairs/replaces worn/defective parts, motors, control devices, etc.
- Operates machine shop equipment, hand tools, power hand tools, and makes required parts when necessary.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.).
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
One or more years experience as a Technician and/or formal training or experience. Experience in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning; welding, electronics, electrical repairs, industrial equipment installations, alignment, start-up repairs, etc.
High school diploma or equivalency plus no less than a 9/12 month vocational/technical certification courses. Equivalent military training, other related technical training, or two or more years of college education may be substituted for Vocational Technical training.
“Other technical training” may include the completion of AIB maintenance engineering course.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 05/29/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Robert Eugene Brown at Robert.E.Brown@flocorp.com or 865 362-7532.
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods