Willapa Harbor Hospital Campus, Alder Street, South Bend, WA, USA
Willapa Harbor Hospital
Pay- $28.10- $42.12, DOE and Union Contract- Full Benefits -Night Shift
Professional responsibility for planning, performing, evaluating and reporting CLIA ’88 waived, moderately complex and highly complex testing. Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions; to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions or diagrammatic form.
- Obtain, evaluate, process and prepare specimens for testing; interpret provider orders; communicate with providers and patient care personnel concerning testing and orders.
- Pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical function; leading the day to day work of technicians, and other personnel; performing quality control and quality assurance.
- Perform instrument maintenance and troubleshooting; monitoring supply inventory; and establishing and/or maintaining communications with health care providers, and patients, other hospital personnel.
- Responsibility for coordinating assigned testing activity with other laboratory personnel; selecting and running appropriate standards and quality control material; operating the analytical equipment according to established protocols; performing testing, and producing accurate and timely results; demonstrating technical knowledge about procedures performed; applying learned skills in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Laboratory Director, Manager, Chief Tech, Medical or Administrative Directors.
- Other duties as assigned.