Ensures quality proofing and baking of product according to set standards. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
• Prepares proofer by setting humidity and temperature level and proofing time. Prepares oven (sets temperature and speed controls).
• Sets up equipment to ensure pan and product flow.
• Checks proofed dough to ensure proper rising. Makes necessary adjustments in temperature, humidity and proofing time according to standards.
• Monitors operation of proof box and oven and auxiliary equipment to ensure proper proof and proper bake according to standards. Detect and correct equipment malfunctions.
• Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
• Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
• Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
• Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
• One or more years of production experience as a helper and three years minimum as an oven operator. Also have working knowledge of proofer procedures.
• No educational prerequisite; however must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record necessary information applicable to job.
Wages starting at $21.50 / hr with a $2 differential on nights and weekends.
Medical, dental, short term disability, 401(k), PTO and other voluntary benefits. Please reply by 05/29/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Hans Burwitz at Hans.Burwitz@flocorp.com or .
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods