Los Angeles, CA, USA
In this role, you will provide high-level project support for the Director of Space and Capital Planning for the Vice Chancellor, Health Sciences department. You will serve as a liaison for a wide variety of project-related activities, including coordination with Facilities Management, purchasing and coordination of furniture and equipment, and tracking projects. There is also a component relating to tracking and management of space and interaction with a custom web-based program.
Salary Range: $26.99-$38.66 Hourly
* Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
* General understanding of construction and sequencing of work.
* Ability to read architectural floor-plans and furniture plans.
* Must have great computer skills with the ability to use MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and AutoCAD.
* Must possess articulate writing skills to compose emails and documents that clearly report appropriate information.
* Must be responsible, dependable, reliable, a problem solver, and a fast learner.
* Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential materials.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Senior Executives, faculty, and other staff members.
* Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team.
* B.A. Degree strongly preferred