Vancouver, BC, Canada
Treyarch is searching for a highly capable, experienced Producer to join our team in beautiful Vancouver, BC in developing AAA Zombie content for the next generation of platforms!
In this role you will be partnering with department leadership to lead teams through the development process, from concept to submission. This is an opportunity to lay the foundation for a new team onsite in Vancouver. Responsibilities include creating and managing schedules, tracking development and ensuring team deliverables are met on time and at quality. We’re looking for someone who is well organized, detail oriented, an effective communicator, and who enjoys working with people.
What you’ll do…
- Be accountable for the quality and timeliness of the delivery of game features and content, from concept to completion, often times on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Collaborate with Directors and Leads to establish long term feature schedules, milestone definitions and phase/sprint goals
- Understand and effectively communicates project milestones, task deadlines, and partner feedback to team members across the studio
- Use game development knowledge and experience to predict, identify and propose solutions for project risks and issues
- Stay in constant communication with Leads and Directors to manage project expectations, ensuring they are clear and realistic
- Work with the teams to overcome complex problems, improve product quality and stay on track
- Monitor the health of features in a live environment and able to respond and make decisions in a timely manner
- Chair meetings to facilitate communication among team members
To succeed you should…
- Be an Adaptive Planner – You are a forward-looking and proactive, with the ability to identify risk early and suggest effective mitigation strategies
- Be a Problem Solver – You know how to identify, assess and critically think through problems. You understand when support, not direction, is needed and are able to get the right people involved to find solutions
- Be an Expert Communicator – You speak the languages of game development. You keep partners informed about project information and deliver the audience appropriate level of detail
- Be a Collaborator – You’re a Bridge builder, accommodator and facilitator.
- Be Customer Focused – Whether these are developers you work with or players in the game, you can anticipate their needs and drive to make their experience better
- Be a Team Player – You’re a champion for the team and their areas of responsibility. You promote a positive work environment
- Be a Relationship Builder – You value fostering/building positive relationships and encourage face time with the team
- Have 4+ years of proven experience in Production or Project Management in the Games or Digital Content space
We’d love it if you also have…
- Experience using Shotgun, Jira and/or Confluence
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.