Performs production line tasks as directed by person in charge.
Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
- Performs routine tasks using standard procedures and equipment.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area(s).
- Practices and complies with all company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
- Entry level position requiring minimal training to fulfill tasks.
- No education required; however must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record necessary information applicable to job.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 05/31/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Michele Dawn Miller at Michele.Miller@flocorp.com or .
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods