Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Project Manager – System Transformations, Hybrid
Position Title: Project Manager – System Transformations
Under limited supervision, provides project management support assigned by the OUH Strategic Planning team for system-wide transformation initiatives.
Responsibilities listed in this section are core to the position. Inability to perform these responsibilities with or without an accommodation may result in disqualification from the position.
- Creates project plans, tracks milestones, and coordinates resources related to transformation efforts in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Incorporates data analytics from a variety of sources to guide process and support findings
- Develops and maintains appropriate reports to ensure consistent tracking of outcomes
- Coordinates meetings and manages communication plans assuring appropriate stakeholders are involved and well-informed about projects impacting their clinical areas.
- Utilizes project management tools that provide transparency and accountability in tracking outcomes
- Ensures planned deliverables align with OU Health’s strategic priorities
- Other duties as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Management, or other related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience: At least three (3) years related experience in a healthcare setting with a Bachelor’s degree (or one (1) year with a Master’s degree). Strong preference given to candidates with operations experience in an outpatient environment. Proven experience in project organization and implementation.
- License(s)/Certification(s)/Registration(s) Required: None required, PMP preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent verbal and writing skills to include interpersonal communication. Ability to manage multiple projects at a time under limited direct supervision. Strong technical skills and above average understanding of clinic operations. Above average understanding of healthcare data analytics.
Current OU Health Employees – Please click HERE to login.
OU Health is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, 401(k), medical and dental plans, and many more. We know that a total benefits and compensation package, designed to meet your specific needs both inside and outside of the work environment, create peace of mind for you and your family.