Los Angeles, CA, USA
The SRA I will provide research support to the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry in the Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior. Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Assist with recruitment and consenting
2. Conduct diagnostic interviews and observations
3. Provide guidance to participants and families on reporting data
4. Organize and manage research data and schedule interviews
5. Assist with manuscript preparation and research presentations
6. Perform other miscellaneous tasks as requested
Pay Range: $24.88 – $29.67 hourly.
1. Ability to coordinate data collection and data entry for research studies.
2. Ability to interact appropriately and congenially with all staff, faculty, students, patients and the public at all times.
3. Ability to schedule patient and administrative appointments accurately.
4. Skill at prioritizing assignments and ability to work concurrently on several projects.
5. Ability to function effectively with several interruptions.
6. Ability to work independently and follow through on tasks with minimal direction.
7. High level ability in the use of a PC using all Windows applications.
8. Ability to enter data and manage research data base.
9. Ability in the use of SPSS, SAS or R as well as Excel.
10. Skill in maintaining organized filing systems.
11. Skill in editing reports, correspondence, manuals, etc., for grammar and punctuation.
12. Ability to maintain confidentiality in the strictest sense.
13. Skill in maintaining accurate timekeeping.
14. Familiarity with autism or other developmental disabilities.
15. Familiarity with working with parents and caregivers of young children or individuals with developmental disabilities.
16. BA in psychology or related field.