Responsible for receiving and general sanitation of the plant. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
- Plans and manages a master sanitation schedule in accordance with governmental and company and customer standards.
- Delegates to Environmental Control Supervisor general sanitation of the plant.
- Plans and manages insect and pest control program.
- Develops and maintains applicable records, (EPA, etc.).
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.).
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
- Three (3) or more years experience in plant sanitation.
- Demonstrated knowledge in pest control and other required governmental standards or minimum one year experience as Environmental Control Supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- AIB certification program.
- Completion of formal management skills training program.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 06/13/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Jamie Victor Brickhouse at Jamie.Brickhouse@flocorp.com or 941 758-5656.
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods