Ensures proper weight of raw ingredients for mixer. Sets brew slurry for mixer to use with raw ingredients. Requires constant interaction with work group and other departments at the primary work location. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
- Precisely measures all ingredients for dough mixer in order to maintain production schedule and appropriate formula.
- Maintains level of ingredients in all ingredient bins.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Assists Mixer Operator with heavy lifting and moving dough trough.
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures(EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
Wages starting at $22.00/hr with a $2 differential on nights and weekends.
Medical, dental, short term disability, 401(k), PTO and other voluntary benefits. Please reply by 06/22/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Hans Burwitz at Hans.Burwitz@flocorp.com or .
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods