Hybrid (Malmö, Sweden)
A passion for fantasy worlds has long been ingrained in our studio, and at last we can announce we have embarked on a journey into that beloved realm. With a party of veteran IOI guild members and new wizards and sorceresses of the industry, we are building an ambitious new IP for console and PC that will revolutionize the online fantasy RPG genre. If you share a similar passion for creating welcoming, heartfelt, bold and impactful worlds, join us and together we will write the next chapter in IOI’s history.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who will see the production team hungering for data to inform their decisions and the performance metrics moving towards and beyond targets established with studio management.
What you will do:
- Define the key performance indicators and report and improving the product’s performance against business KPIs.
- Inform and make recommendations to the development team on the retention and monetization core loop and systems, informed by industry best practices, experience, data insights and user testing.
- Create reportings and interpret data to help translate insights into actionable product strategy that help prioritize feature backlog and inform game balancing.
- Work as part of the game management team for the project, and help foster a data-informed culture.
- Be the owner and point of contact for all topics related to product strategy, business performance and data insights for the project, both internally and with our external partners.
Who you are:
- Proven business acumen with strategic and analytical capabilities, using data to inform strategy and business decisions
- Ability to lead operational and strategic initiatives across the game team, studio, and our partners
Who we are:
IO Interactive is an independent videogame development and publishing company with studios in Copenhagen, Malmö and Barcelona. As the creative force behind some of the most talked-about multiplatform video games in the last decade, we are committed to creating unforgettable characters and experiences – all powered by our award-winning, proprietary Glacier technology.
We know that to achieve those goals, we need courage, talented people and a great working environment – and we do our utmost to have all of that. Across our multiple studios, we’re working on several projects. Crucially though, we’re all one team. We value the work and impact that each person brings to the table and we actively encourage new ideas, whilst listening to your insights along the way.
We have a dedicated team of People Managers, who look after you as an individual and as an employee. With more than 40 nationalities, we know that everyone is different and we are proud to have a reputation for being a friendly workplace with highly-talent people.