Wages starting at - $20.60 / hour.
Position is responsible for supporting the Sales and Distributor Enablement organizations by providing oversight and direction in the execution of all deliveries to and daily operations of warehouses, as well as activities that contribute to the creation of a world class sales organization through continuous improvement. The Territory Operations Specialist will be responsible for operating open distribution territories and providing continuity of service to customers. The Territory Operations Specialist shall further develop and execute orientation, mentoring, and educational opportunities to Independent Distributors (IDs) and assist the company in its sales initiatives.
- Operate company-owned territories
- Possess the skills, qualifications, licenses, and certifications necessary to operate a commercial motor vehicle with a weight in excess of 10,000 pounds
- Provide territory-specific orientation and shadowing for Prospective Distributors (PDs)
- Develop and implement mentoring and educational opportunities for IDs
- Implement “Superior Quality Always” by maintaining Flowers Foods Safety and internal audit standards to ensure a secure and food-safe environment
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in carrying out job duties
- Manage equipment inventories, basket resets, and store reset events
- Create strategies to support company sales initiatives to achieve growth and revenue goals as well as meet all KPIs
- Responsible for customer development while operating open distribution territories with regard to ordering, merchandising, and display opportunities
- Stay current on consumer insights and adjust sales strategies accordingly
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Sarbanes – Oxley, Safety, etc.)
- Perform other duties which are deemed to be an integral part of the position, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
At least 1 year warehouse/distribution management, DSD, or route operations experience preferred. At least 6 months experience leading and influencing others. A combination of training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform.
High school diploma or equivalent
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 06/29/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Sarah Biagiotti at Sarah.Biagiotti@flocorp.com or .
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods