Fills orders, counts, loads, and unloads product on incoming and outgoing trailers according to the shipping schedule. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
• Ensures that product received from production or other plants is recorded correctly.
• Loads and unloads to appropriate distribution area to ensure that shipping schedules are met.
• Maintains cleanliness of work area.
• Performs other duties as directed by supervisor.
• Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, safety rules, work rules, etc.).
• Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
• One year shipping or related experience.
• High School or GED and must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record information applicable to the job.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 05/23/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Megan Normand at Megan.Normand@flocorp.com or .
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods