Ensures proper slicing, handling and packaging of product according to quality and schedule standards. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
• Sets up machinery and makes adjustments to accommodate each product according to standards.
• Ensures correct product coding and/or labeling of each product.
• Ensures that product meets quality and packaging standards prior to shipping.
• Replenishes wrap/packaging supplies as needed.
• Maintains cleanliness of work area.
• Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
• Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
• Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
• Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
• Six months or more related production experience.
• No educational prerequisite; however, must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record necessary information applicable to job.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 06/17/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Kathleen Millie Arevalo at Kathy.Arevalo@flocorp.com or 305 652-3416.
Source: Jobs at Flowers Foods